Your generosity will further the ideals of Virtue, Diligence, and Brotherly Love.
Theta Data Archive
Visit here to view past and current Theta Data newsletters.
The AVC meets the second Sunday of every month at 6pm. There are lots of ways to get involved, including giving presentations, mentoring undergraduates, authoring and editing the Theta Data, and fixing up the the house.
Stay up to date
The news feed on this page is from the Ohio Theta Alumni group on Facebook. You should join us there, and once you do, be sure to click the Notifications button so you don’t miss any news.
If you haven’t received a Theta Data newsletter in a long time– then please let us know where you are!
List of Lost Brothers – if you are on this list or have information on a Lost Brother, please let us know.
Alumni board meetings
You are always welcome to join us at the Alumni Board Meetings. The Housing Corporation meeting and the Alumni Volunteer Corporation (AVC) meeting are held on the same night.
The best way to stay informed of Alumni events is to join the Ohio Theta Alumni group on Facebook
- Basketball Family Rally – Before a game, Saturday in January
- Bring your whole family for an indoor tailgate on UC campus
- Queen of Hearts – Saturday around Valentine’s Day (mid February)
- In February of 1950, the first Queen of Hearts was held at the Great Hall of the Student Union as an open campus event to make a presence for the newly started chapter SigEp. It is now an invitational dance, and one that alumni and there invites are always invited to and encouraged to attend.
- Golf Outing – First Saturday after Memorial Day (Late May/Early June) – See Details
- Whether you are good at golfing, or have never played, you should join us for this scramble format golf outing.
- Softball Tourney – Saturday around Founders Day in late July
- Bring your whole family for an alumni vs actives softball tournament
- Homecoming Open House – Saturday in September/October
- Bring your whole family for breakfast before the parade and lunch after.
- Wine and Dine – Friday or Saturday in November
- Bring your special someone for a night out of good wine, food, and friends.